Welcome to Ramen-Noodle-Recipes.org. The goal of this site is to to become a place to share FREE ramen noodle recipes, so please send in your recipes and we'll post them. Just comment on any post and if its a recipe we'll post it.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Ramen Taco Salad
1 - package of ramen noodles
1 - handful of tortilla chips or Doritos, etc…
1/2 lb. of ground beef
1 - cup of shredded cheddar cheese
½ - cup salsa
Lettuce and tomatoes (optional)
1. Bring water to boil
2. Then add ramen
3. Save seasoning packet for another meal
4. Cook till noodles break up
5. Then drain in strainer
6. Cook the ground beef with taco seasoning
7. When cooked, add the ramen noodles and mix it with the beef.
8. Put chips down (I like to crush them) and place noodles and beef over.
9. Add the shredded cheese
10. Add salsa and if you like lettuce and tomatoes
Finally, serve and enjoy!
Eat up and enjoy,
"Please notify me of any new posts"