Welcome to Ramen-Noodle-Recipes.org. The goal of this site is to to become a place to share FREE ramen noodle recipes, so please send in your recipes and we'll post them. Just comment on any post and if its a recipe we'll post it.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Ramen beef pie
Category: Around the world (Quebec, Canada: "Pâté Chinos")
Our rating: ￼
Ready in: 1 hour
You will need:
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1/2 cup of onions
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (cooking)
- 2 cups of water
How to cook
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5. Heat the vegetable oil and the onions in a cooking pan.
6. Add the ground beef and cook until you get a nice brownish color. Make sure the meat is fully cooked.
7. Once it's ready, put everything in a pot that will go in the oven.
8. On top of the ground beef put your can of sweet corn (drained).
9. And on top of the corn add you ramen noodles.
10. Put the pot in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Voila!
This sure is a ramen recipe that we don't see often. It comes from the French Canadian "Pâté Chinos", where instead of the ramen noodles you put mashed potatoes. But we'll be honest, with ramen on top, it's even better and the new texture your noodles will get will make this meal even more fun to eat!
Eat up and enjoy, --Greg "Please notify me of any new posts"